- Generally speaking, what am I allowed to put into a profile?
If you’re profiles are flagged for violations, we generally will give you an opportunity to correct the problem and republish the profile. However, repeated violations will result in your account being closed and all your profiles being unpublished. If you are unsure if your profile meets our policies, we will be far more sympathetic if you contact us for clarification before publishing the profile.
- What is NOT allowed?
Adult content is not allowed. Below are some Judi Bola examples of prohibited adult content. This should not be interpreted as exhaustive list of what is prohibited. If you are unsure if your content is allowed, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a clarification before publishing your profile. The following are not allowed:
- pornographic images
- links to adult or pornographic sites
- discussion or promotion of sexual aids or toys
- detailed descriptions of sexual acts or practices
- excessive profanity
- My profile was flagged as substandard, what does that mean?
Substandard simply means that the quality of the profile does not live up to sportbetsodds.com standards. Below are some common reasons that a profile may be flagged as substandard:
- “Test” or otherwise unfinished profiles
- Very little content
- Unoriginal or purely personal content
- Contributes nothing new in a heavily saturated topic
- Many broken links or links to low quality sites
- Links with deceptive or inaccurate link text
- Missing videos
- My profile was flagged as overly promotional, what does that mean?
Purely promotional offers and Profiles designed only to promote other sites or businesses are not allowed. In particular, the following actions are likely to get your profiles flagged:
- linking repeatedly to the same site within a profile or across many profiles
- including links to a page that contains largely the same content as your profile
- linking to products or services unrelated to a Profile’s content
- Why don’t you allow profiles in languages other than English?
At our current size we don’t have the resources to properly create or administer a sportbetsodds.com site in other languages. We hope to be able to offer our services in other languages in the future.